Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chelsea

I
Love

Really!

I mean
you can't
not
love
working
in a place
that
has
wonderful guests,
the perfect staff,
happy
and colorful
rooms,
delectable food,
stellar wines,
and
I
get to do all
the things
that
I love to do!
.....


We just had
the
most charming
guests.


Meet Chelsea!
(she is sitting on Mama Mimi's lap)
IMG_0174

Chelsea
is a nine year old
Miniature Pomeranian.
Really,
though,
I think
she
is a
child
in
a
puppy suit!

Chelsea
loves
Petit Soleil,
so
her parents
decided
to stay.
In fact,
they
all three
stayed
two days!

...
Chelsea
had her suitcase
with
a few of
her outfits
with her,
so
she
was prepared
to vacation
in
STYLE!

IMG_0175
Really,
though,
Chelsea
is quite famous
and
has
a page
in a beautiful book

IMG_0172

Chelsea
presented
me
YES,
ME!
a copy
of this
beautiful
book

(which is,
by the way,
REALLY
BEAUTIFUL!)
Chelsea's page talks
about her
Spa days,
and her outfits
and her nanny
and her
Mama Mimi
who
along with
Papa Sam,
are
just
three
M O R E
reasons
I
Love
Petit
Soleil!

No comments:

Post a Comment