Monday, July 19, 2010

Toulouse says "NO!" to drinking and driving!

John, Annie, Dianne and Andrew
Toulouse's friends


July 16

A fun day filled with a limo ride, stellar wines, a lovely dinner, laughs, debates and other shenanigans shared with my favorite peeps, Annie, Andrew and John.


Guy, from Elegant Image Limo, picked us up at 3:30p . He was our timekeeper keeping us on track on as we visited four really exceptional wineries in Paso Robles:

Midnight Cellars

Dark Star Cellars

Brian Benson Cellars

Four Vines

We really wanted to indulge in Grey Wolf wines as I really LOVE Grey Wolf wines – but, alas, Guy with his invisible whip, moved us along in perfect time so that we wouldn’t miss our dinner reservation at 6:30 at

Justin Winery's Deborah's Room

….mental note – Grey Wolf Cellars sometime soon.

SADLY, so sadly, my camera died so I couldn’t take pictures of our elegant repast in

Deborah’s Room.

I devoured :

Wilted Spinach Salad with a perfectly poached organic egg

Sea Bass seared and perched perfectly atop Israeli Couscous

Marscapone lemon Cheesecake…

Each course came perfectly paired with Justin wines –

The two-hour plus experience was lovely and memorable – alas we were all quite loud and giddy afterwards in the limo ride back home!

Toulouse stayed at home - thankfully, because when you go wine tasting always better to have a driver....

But you know that! Duh!

As I learn more about blogging, how to add photos, quotes, music etc. I am sure you will have a

blast reading about

Toulouse and his adventures with me,

and sometimes with Annie and Andrew and John

(and maybe even Nottie, Huckleberry and Phinn).

I promise this will get better!

Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment