Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20

Isn't this the cutest sign? Maggie, one of Petit's former employees, gave this to us because after working at Petit for two plus years. She became a true KItCheN Diva...and she was thankful! We miss Maggie!
We miss all our girls after they leave.
I think she found this cute sign at Hand's Gallery. All "friends of Toulouse" shop at
Hands Gallery
for
really special gifts.
(I'll show you what fun stuff Annie, Andrew and John got me for
my birthday in the next post).
.....







Toulouse hanging in front of his home.


These are the apricots I used in the Olive Oil Apricot Cake.





I think I am starting to "get" this blog thing.
it is much easier being a car
that just has to drive around to fun places
or park in front of fun places
.....

so, Caroline! I promised you that I would begin this blog on my birthday
I did!
but it has taken me a few days,
and numerous calls and visits
with Jenny
to "get" this crazy blogging world.


No comments:

Post a Comment