Sunday, August 8, 2010

Well here's a fun coincidence....

so,
you know I posted a recipe for
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
a while back?
Well, who knew?
There is a fabulous blog
called
or
Chocolate and Zucchini
that I fell in
L O V E
with
and there is a recipe,
under chocolate recipes,
for a
Chocolate Zucchini Cake!
Is is quite similar
to the bread recipe,
but it doesn't have
yogurt and I used
olive oil .
IMG_0665






It looks really moist and
I love the coffee addition
to
bring out the
C H O C O L A T E
flavors!

IMG_0668

I sent half of the cake back to
Santa Cruz
with Annie~
She LOVES
ANYTHING
AND
EVERYTHING
CHOCOLATE!
I'll let you know what she thinks!
and
if you make the cake
or the bread
or
BOTH,
please let me know what you think~

2 comments:

  1. perfect timing - zuchini everywhere! I haven't yet tried these recipes but am intrigued and inspired!

    ReplyDelete