Thursday, July 21, 2011

and you thought I was done with Fish Tacos........

One
can
NEVER
have enough
fish tacos,
I decided!


Tuesday night
John and I
snagged
some
fresh
salmon at
Trader Joe's
made some guac
and salsa..
a bit of cabbage
...sauteed the salmon with peppers and onions
threw it all inside soft corn torts

FISH TACOS!
mmmhmm.....
delish!

AND THEN
Barbara
says
"Hey, let's get
lunch
at
Bayside
on
Wednesday"

O.K.!!!
So,
Barbara
Natellie, Hillary,
and I
went to

IMG_0176

and
WE
ALL
HAD
FISH TACOS
(with fresh off- the- boat mahi mahi)
IMG_0177

tons of guacamole
and shredded lettuce
salsa with a kick
soft corn tortillas
and
super yummy mahi mahi
IMG_0178

Natellie loves fish tacos about as much as I do
IMG_0179

she thought that she won the
eating contest
but,
actually
I ate
ALL
my lettuce!
IMG_0180

Perfectly
delicious
tacos,
perfectly
wonderful friends
pee in your pants laughs
bday tacos

the
best!!!

p.s.
otters
heron
sometimes seals
incomparable natural beauty
and
did you know that
MORRO ROCK
is the
9th sister
of the

1 comment: