Monday, November 29, 2010

You bet I'm grateful....


Gratitude.



Isn't
that
a
perfect
word?

for me,
it
expresses
humility
and
awe
of
all the
good
around us
that
we are
blessed with
and
we
are
THANKFUL
for.


Thanksgiving
started
out
with
a
most
amazing
sunrise
IMG_0079
It was a
chilly
morning
...
love it!

I
made
a
few dishes
the day before
the potatoes,
the butternut squash gratin,
bourbon pecan pie
and the
cranberry chutney
Thanksgiving day
was
all about
the
turkey,
dressing
killer pumpkin dessert
and the
Thanksgiving Day parade
(I don't really watch it,
or like it
but it was on the
TV
just because....)

Annie
decided
that
Huck and Phinn
needed
mohawks
IMG_0066
We
had
Molly and Jenny and Maggie over
IMG_0073
and Mary's brother
Peter
needed a
Turkey fix, too
IMG_0074

We played
maybe
three
hours
of
CATCH-PHRASE
..way fun!
IMG_0076
we ate
and ate
and
ate
...
I
am
grateful





No comments:

Post a Comment