Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fish Tacos number uh, eighteen?

I have two favorite numbers:
three
and
eighteen
...
I like things to come in
threes
and
when I
exaggerate
I always use
eighteen

who cares?
you ask...
it may,
or may not be
fish tacos # 18,
but....


SLO
is
NOT
know for it's
Mexican food
..

but
I
must say
Chili Peppers
is
the

BEST
traditional
Mexican
restaurant
in town
Years ago
way before John
I used
take
the kids
from my Spanish classes
to
Chili
Peppers
so that they could order their
dinner in
Spanish..
quite fun
craving,
once again,
fish tacos
we
said
"Hey!!! What about Chili Peppers!"
IMG_0039

I ordered
salmon tacos
and
John got shrimp tacos
IMG_0040

who knew?
they have
a
fish tacos special
every
Thursday
(sadly, today in Saturday)
IMG_0042

Seriously funky
IMG_0041

a patio
(well, kinda)
in back
IMG_0043

my salmon tacos
were
delicious!!
guacamole, grilled zucchini, peppers and carrots,
perfectly piquant salsa
a bit of lettuce
and
perfectly grilled salmon
IMG_0046

John's
shrimp tacos
were grilled like fajitas
(same condiments)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
IMG_0044

If you are craving
real
Mexican
and
like
f U N k Y



No comments:

Post a Comment